Add QR Stickers
Order new QR stickers
New QR Stickers can be ordered via Hips webstore or custom QR codes can be generated via the QR API
When a customer scans a QR Sticker to make a payment, the QR code on the sticker must be connected to a Hips Merchant account to work. This guide will tell you how you connect pre-printed QR code stickers to your merchant account.
- In the Merchant App, open the menu
- Click on "Add QR Sticker"
- Make sure you have the sticker you wish to add in front of you and click start.
- Now aim the camera towards the QR code to associate the code with your account. You can only add codes that are not already associated with another account.
- Repeat this for every code you wish to add to your account.
Updated about 3 years ago